Delicate wholemeal bread
This delicious rustic bread will win you over with its aromatic taste and finest crust. Irresistible for lovers of wholemeal bread!
|150 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|350 g||Mix It Dunkel - Mix It Rustico|
|550 ml||lukewarm water|
|60 g||linseed flour|
|1 package||dried yeast|
|1 pinch/es of||sugar|
|1 tbsp||caraway seeds|
|2 tbsp||sunflower seeds|
|1 tbsp||canola oil|
- Dissolve the dried yeast and sugar in lukewarm water. Let sit for 10 minutes, until bubbles appear.
- In the meantime crush the cumin seeds for about a minute until they release their characteristic aroma.
- Place all the dried ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Add the other ingredients, including the yeast previously mixed with water and combine until you have a smooth dough.
- Pour the dough into a well-buttered and floured loaf pan.
- Cover with a damp cloth and leave it to rise for 40 minutes in a warm space (for example in the oven at 25°).
- When the dough has increased significantly in size, remove the cloth and place a suitable container filled with a little water at the base of the oven.
- Without removing the bread from the oven, bring the temperature up to 200° (upper and lower oven).
- When the oven reaches its required temperature, cook for 55 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the pan and let cool on a wire rack.