Crunchy Chicken Breast with Mustard Sauce
A unique way of serving chicken, this recipe created by Luana Caldini uses flaxseed and gluten free biscuits to make a crunchy crust without having to fry.
|For the chicken breast in the crust:|
|2||chicken breast fillets|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
|1 tbsp||flaxseed flour|
|For the mustard sauce:|
|2 tbsp||milk cream|
Chicken breast in the crust:
- Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Break the biscuits in a bowl, until they become a coarse flour. Then mix with the flaxseed flour.
- Put the previously prepared fillets in the egg, and then add to the mixture of Snackers.
- Repeat these steps with the other fillet.
- Lay the fillets in a baking pan and put in a pre-heated oven (180°C) for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with the sauce.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard with the milk cream.
- Serve with the fillets.
Tip: Serve the fillets with a green salad or white rice!