These delicious homemade bars are perfect for satisfying those sudden hunger pangs - great to eat at breakfast or as a snack!
|100 g||Choco Müsli|
|30 g||peeled almonds|
|2 tbsp (heaped)||honey|
|1 tsp||sunflower seed oil|
- Pour the muesli into a bowl.
- Chop the almonds coarsely with a knife and add them to the muesli.
- Line a rectangular baking pan 10cm x 30 cm in size with a sheet of greaseproof paper, pour the mixture in and level it out with a spoon, flattening the muesli well.
- Brush the surface with seed oil.
- Turn on the oven to 170°C and once the oven temperature has been reached, bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let it rest in the pan for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow cooling before cutting into small pieces.
- Grease the knife with a bit of oil to make cutting the bars easier and neater.