Crispy apple pie
A mix of tastes that complete themselves: apple, cinnamon and oats...and how about serving it with vanilla ice-cream?
|1/4 cup||corn starch|
|For the topping:|
|1 cup||Biscotto all'Avena|
- Peel the apples and cut them in thin slices.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
- Put the apples in a big bowl.
- Mix the corn starch, spices and the sugar together.
- Add it to the apples and mix well.
- Distribute the apples in a tin.
Prepare the topping:
- Mix the cinnamon with the minced oat cookies.
- Mix the butter with the sugar and add this mixture to the biscuits.
- Spread over the apples and put in the oven for approximately 40 min or until the apples start to bubble.