This delicious cream with caramel has a delicate and intense taste. Just waiting to be tried.
|For the cream:|
|2 tbsp||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|2 tbsp||mascarpone cheese|
|2 tbsp||brown sugar|
- Heat 400 ml of milk together with the sugar and the vanilla pod. Now remove the vanilla pod.
- In a separate bowl, mix the egg yolks, sieved flour and the remaining milk. Add a little of the warm milk, stir and then add it all to the pan.
- Bring the crème to the boil while stirring continuously, then strain and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, combine it with the mascarpone and distribute it among shallow, widebottomed dishes.
- Dissolve the cane sugar in approx. 2 tbsp water in a pan, heat until it caramelises and then pour over the surface of the crème in the dishes.
- Serve the dessert immediately. If the sugar has already caramelised, do not place it in the refrigerator to chill.