Here you’ll find a very easy recipe for delicate, crispy cream puffs – try it yourself!
|For the dough:|
|175 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|60 g||butter or margarine|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the butter (or margarine) and salt to the pan of water and allow this to boil. Slowly add the sieved flour, stirring continuously until the batter comes away from the pan.
- Remove the pan from the hob and add the eggs one at a time. Take care to stir each egg well into the flour mixture so that a smooth batter forms.
- Fill a piping bag with the batter and pipe small balls of batter onto the baking tray.
- Bake the batter balls in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Allow the balls to cool, then fill them with mousse, cream or fruits or whatever you prefer.