Courgettes au gratin
|50 g||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|500 g||ripe tomatoes|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|For the sauce:|
|200 g||quark (cheese from pasteurized cow's milk)|
|50 g||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- Cut the courgette lengthwise in thick slices and boil briefly in salted water.
For the tomato sauce:
- Chop the onion, boil the tomatoes briefly in salted water, peel them, and cut into small pieces.
- Place the ingredients in a casserole with olive oil, salt, and pepper and boil for about 10 minutes.
For the cheese crème:
- Beat the milk, eggs, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt in a bowl to a smooth crème.
- In a lightly greased, heat-resistant baking dish, place a layer of courgettes, then a layer of the tomato sauce.
- Continue to alternate until all of the ingredients are used up.
- Sprinkle the surface with parmesan cheese and Pan Gratí. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 40 minutes.