Courgette soup with majoram and croûtons
A delicate soup with fresh zucchini, marjoram and croutons!
|6-8 slices||Classico del Mastro Panettiere / Classic / Maestro Classic|
|1||clove of garlic|
|2 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|salt and pepper|
- Slice the zucchini and onion into small cubes and put them in a deep casserole with the garlic, salt and milk.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Next add one litre of water, bring to a boil and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Cut the bread slices into 1/2 cm cubes, pour a little olive oil over them, place on oven parchment and bake.
- To brown them, bake at 180° C until they become a gold colour.
- At the end of cooking add the chopped marjoram, pepper and sprinkle with grated cheese and croutons.