Courgette soufflé with basil creme
This is something for gourmets! A spicy courgette casserole with a piquant basil-cheese crème au gratin!
|salt and pepper|
|50 g||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|50 g||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|200 g||quark (cheese from pasteurized cow's milk)|
- Slice the courgettes vertically in rather large slices and place in boiling, salted water for one minute.
Preparation of the sauce:
- Slice the onion, peel the tomatoes and cut them into slices and place in a pan with the onion, oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
Preparation of the cheese sauce:
- Place the basil, egg, curd cheese, Pan Gratí and salt into a food blender and blend well.
- Grease an oven-proof bowl and lay a layer of courgettes on it.
- Cover these with the tomato sauce; repeat this process until al the ingredients have been used up.
- Cover the final layer with the cheese crème and sprinkle with basil and parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven.