Corn Flakes Chicken Fingers
Looking for healthier and fun alternatives? Try out these crispy chicken breasts using your favorite breakfast cereals!
|2||chicken breasts, boneless and skinless|
|3/4 cup||Mix it! Universal|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
|1 tbsp||cayenne pepper|
|7 cups||Corn Flakes|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the chicken breast into small, thin pieces.
- Mix the flour, thyme, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in the first bowl.
- Beat the eggs in the second bowl.
- Scatter the crushed Corn Flakes into the third bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the seasoned flour, into the eggs and lastly into the Corn Flakes mixture.
- Place the dipped chicken pieces on a baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with French fries and your favorite dipping sauce.