A recipe for home-made corn bread, delicious with butter or a soft, spreadable cheese.
|1 cup||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|60 ml||corn oil|
|2 tbsp||corn flour|
|1 tbsp||baking powder|
- Put all the liquid ingredients and the drained corn kernels in the blender. Blend them together.
- Add the blended liquid to the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add the baking powder gently to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a bread form that has been greased and dusted with Bread Mix.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for approx. 30 minutes.