This sweet treat is an irresistible combination of cookies and cream!
|For the dough:|
|1 cup||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 package||Choco Chip Cookies|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|1/2 tbsp||vanilla essence|
|1/2 tsp||baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||baking soda|
|For the topping:|
|1/3 cup||cream cheese|
|1/3 cup||unsalted butter|
|1 tsp||vanilla essence|
|1 cup||icing sugar|
- In a blender bowl, beat the oil, sugar and vanilla essence. Add the egg and beat until smooth.
- Add the flour (3/4 cup) and gradually add the milk while the blender is on. Beat for approximately 2 minutes.
- Turn the blender off and mix the salt, baking powder and baking soda into the dough.
- Pour the dough into baking molds (3/4 full).
- Delicately break the cookies and sprinkle on top of the cupcakes.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 18 minutes.
For the topping:
- Beat all the ingredients in the blender until the mixture becomes white.
- Decorate the cooled cupcakes with the topping.
- Optional: Finish decorating with small pieces of cookies or chocolate drops.