Cod with vegetables
Mmm, something smells good! Fresh out of the oven: Fried courgettes, a spicy tomato-olive sauce with fine pieces of cod!
|50 g||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|a little bit of||oregano|
|40 g||pitted black olives|
|a little bit of||olive oil|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and place in a bowl. Finely chop the basil and add to the bowl.
- Season with a little salt, mix well and leave to marinate. Chop the courgettes into cubes and peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Briefly fry in a little oil. Add the courgettes, salt and oregano and leave to fry on a medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes until cooked but still firm.
- In the mean-time dice the fish into small cubes and mix in with the marinated tomatoes. Add the sliced olives.
- Place the courgettes onto a baking tray and spread out equally across the base.
- Pour the fish and tomato mixture over the top and sprinkle the bread crumbs over the surface.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220°C (425 °F, Gasmark 7) for 15 Minutes.