Fine coconut macaroons, lightly browned to a fine crispness. A dream in white!
|For the dough:|
|70 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|50 g||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|200 g||coconut flakes|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
- Preheat the oven to 140°C (top and bottom heat setting) and line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Beat the egg white with salt until it forms stiff peaks. Now fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Using two coffee spoons or an icing bag, place little blobs of batter on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 20 minutes.
- The biscuits should not brown in the oven. They are done as soon as they can be easily removed from the baking paper.