Cocoa Wafers Parfait
The inimitable taste of Schär gluten free Cocoa Wafers will make this parfait special... Are you ready to taste it? Simple and delicious is certainly the sweet that your guests will love!
|10||Wafers al cacao|
|250 g||mascarpone cheese|
|500 ml||double cream|
|50 g||hazelnut spread|
|20 g||condensed milk|
|20 g||dark chocolate|
|to taste||whole and chopped hazelnuts|
- Whip the double cream and the mascarpone cheese in a large bowl. Add the condensed milk and mix softly with a spatula.
- Pour the half of the cream into a 25x10 cm rectangular mold and roll it out well with a spoon. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Mix the remaining half of the cream with the spreadable hazelnut cream, mixing softly with the spatula.
- Remove the rectangular mold from the freezer and pour the second layer of cream on the previous one.
- Cover with a layer of cocoa wafers, combining them well. When you turn out the cake, they will be the crunchy base of the wafers parfait.
- Put back in the freezer and let it freeze for 4 hours.
- Before serving the cake, take it out of the mold and let it rest for half an hour at room temperature.
- Decorate the dessert with dark chocolate and whole and chopped hazelnuts.