Cocoa Pastry Twists
A delicious sweet pastry with a delicate cocoa filling. These tasty twists are perfect for sweetening up a cold winter morning!
|250 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|3 g||dried yeast|
|150 ml||vegetable milk|
|30 g||vegetable butter|
|For the filling:|
|1 tbsp||unsweetened cocoa powder|
- Mix the flour with sugar, salt and baking powder. Pour in the hot non-dairy milk and melted non-dairy butter, add the egg and knead.
- Cover and let rise for 40 minutes.
- Work the dough on a floured surface, then roll it out into a thin sheet.
- Lightly drizzle half of the rolled-out dough with oil, then sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cocoa powder.
- Fold the other half of the dough over the one sprinkled with cocoa and cut into strips of 2cm thickness.
- Hold the strips at both ends, then rotate in opposite directions to give them a twisted shape.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment, brush the top with oil and bake at 175°C for 20 minutes.