Classic cake cream
Outstanding on cakes and ideal as a dessert or snack! A tip: try the version with cinnamon!
|50 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|a little bit of||grated zest of an unwaxed lemon|
- Put the yolks in a saucepan: add the sugar and flour and, stirring constantly to avoid lumps, mix the ingredients perfectly.
- Add the cold milk that will be poured in very slowly, stirring continuously.
- Add the lemon zest and later a cinnamon stick, put the mixture on the heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Lower the heat and simmer very slowly for about 2 minutes, then remove from heat and pour into individual bowls, decorating to taste.
- Let the cream sit in the refrigerator for 2 hours, then serve.