Those who love cinnamon will not resist this delicious recipe!
|For the filling:|
|1 tbsp||manioc starch|
|1 tbsp||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|3 tbsp||cinnamon powder|
|2 tbsp||coconut oil|
|1/4 cup||walnuts, chopped|
|For the dough:|
|2 1/3 cups||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1/3 cup||linseed flour|
|2 tbsp||baking powder|
|1 1/2 tsp||xanthan gum|
|1/4 cup||cold coconut oil|
|1 1/2 cups||orange juice|
|For the topping:|
|2 1/2 tbsp||potato starch|
|1 1/2 tbsp||vanilla extract|
|2 tbsp||vegetable milk|
Prepare the Filling:
- In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, the tapioca flour, the Mix Pan and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add oil and water, and mix well. It should have a thick and sticky consistency. Add the nuts and let it sit.
Prepare the Dough:
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and set aside. Add the cold coconut oil and mix until it has a sandy consistency.
- Mix the orange juice with the sugar until it dissolves. Incorporate to the dry ingredients (light and moist texture).
- If it is too moist, add 2 tablespoons of Mix Pan flour and mix quickly.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough, distribute the filling and roll it into a log.
- Spread the filling 1.5cm from the borders, so as not to let it spill out.
- Cut the dough in round 2.5cm thick slices.
- Put the slices in a tin and bake in a pre-heated oven at 175°C for 20 minutes.
Prepare the Topping:
- Mix all the ingredients and let rest for 5 minutes. Sprinkle over the cinnamon rolls.