Christmas spiced rolls
Do you need a quick, and delicious sweet treat? Then set aside 20 minutes to make these mouth-watering gingerbread bakes – they’re perfect for any occasion!
|For the dough:|
|150 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|180 g||melted butter|
|200 g||cane sugar|
|200 g||ground almonds|
|1 tbsp||cocoa powder|
|15 g||gingerbread spice mix|
|1 tsp||cloves, ground|
|1 package||baking powder|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|360 g||apple mousse|
|For the topping:|
|a little bit of||icing|
|a little bit of||chocolate icing|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (top and bottom heat setting) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all the batter ingredients together in a bowl using a handmixer.
- Spread the batter evenly over the baking tray and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Cut the finished gingerbread bake into diamond shapes and ice with chocolate or sugar glaze and decorate with coloured sprinkles.
- Beat all the ingredients with an electric beater.
- Spread the dough on a tray lined with oven paper.
- Cook in an oven pre-heated to 175°C for 25-30 minutes. Leave to cool.
- When cooked, cut the Lebkuchen into rhombus shapes.
- Garnish as desired, for example with chocolate icing and sugar or with Streusel (crumbs of crunchy flour, sugar and butter).