Chocolate Pie with Raspberries
A delicious chocolate pie made with cookies, a chocolate ganache filling and topped with raspberries. An irresistible recipe, created by Luiza Ferreira Lops.
|For the base / bottom:|
|2 packages||Choco Chip Cookies|
|For the filling:|
|200 g||milk cream|
|1 1/2 cup||dark chocolate|
|1 cup||raspberries, frozen|
Base of the pie:
- Put the cookies and butter into a food processor and beat until the dough is smooth
- Remove the dough from the processor and spread into a round baking pan with a removable bottom (around 21 cm diameter) and bake in a pre-heated oven (180°C) for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set to the side.
- Put the milk cream into a small pot and let it boil over a low heat and add the chopped chocolate.
- Stir well until all the chocolate has melted.
- Turn off the heat and spread the filling on the pre-baked pie.
- Then put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Remove, decorate with raspberries and serve.
Tip: If you’d prefer a lighter recipe, swap the milk cream for a green banana mash. You can also substitute the raspberry with any other red fruit.