Chocolate Pie with Filled Biscuits
A delicious chocolate pie prepared with Mini Sorrisi filled biscuits, perfect for an after dinner treat! Created by Gardênia Silva Bezerra.
|For the base / bottom:|
|2 packages||Mini Sorrisi|
|75 g||unsalted butter|
|For the mousse:|
|175 g||milk chocolate|
|150 ml||cooking cream|
- Put the biscuits in a food processor, grind them and add the butter until your dough is consistent.
- Line a round baking pan with a removable bottom (around 15 cm diameter), and set aside in the refrigerator until firm for about 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in bain-marie, and mix with the milk cream. Set aside for assembly.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator.
- Spread the chocolate ganache over the pie and put in the refrigerator again for about 20 minutes.
- Remove, decorate with Chantilly and serve.
Tip: To add even more flavour to your pie, add 2 tablespoons of grated coconut in the ganache.