Chocolate pancakes recipe for a perfect meal for your family! Nobody will miss breakfast!
|For the dough:|
|50 g||caster sugar|
|100 g||Mix it! Universal|
|20 g||unsweetened cocoa powder|
|5 g||baking powder|
- Whip the egg with the sugar with the electric mixer.
- When the mixture becomes lights and fluffy, add the oil and the milk and mix with a whisk.
- Add the sifted flour, cacao and baking powder.
- Mix until a thick, smooth batter forms.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Grease the pan with butter.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture and pour it directly into the pan; when the bubbles appear on the pancake, turn it so it cooks on the other side.
- Repeat this until your mixture is finished.
- You can cook more pancakes together.
- Serve with fruit, chocolate, jams, honey…