Chocolate Moelleux with raspberries
The berry season has arrived and here is our interpretation of the classic Moelleux, the soft chocolate dessert enriched with a raspberry ganache!
|For the dough:|
|150 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|For the cream:|
|150 g||strawberries, frozen|
|2 tbsp||icing sugar|
|For the decoration:|
- Defrost the raspberries.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the butter and the chocolate in a pan.
- Remove the heat once the chocolate has melted so that it doesn’t burn.
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl, then add the sugar and flour. Mix well.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture and mix until smooth and uniform.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Check whether the cake is ready by inserting the point of a knife into the centre of the cake. This should come out clean.
- Leave to cool and then remove from tin.
- Make the raspberry cream while the cake is cooling.
- Mix the sugar and the vanilla and then add the raspberries, reserving most of the juice.
- Whip the cream until it forms a mousse-like consistency and then mix in the raspberries.
- Decorate the cake with cherries, blueberries and other fruits.