Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge
Deliciously soft and creamy gluten free fudge made with Ondulé and Chocolix.
|200 g||light brown sugar|
|400 ml||condensed milk|
|1 tbsp||hazelnut flavouring|
|100 g||milk chocolate drops|
|20 g||chopped hazelnuts|
|50 g||milk chocolate|
- Melt butter, sugar and condensed milk together over a medium heat and stir until thick and golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before stirring in the hazelnut flavouring, chopped Ondulé, copped Chocolix and chocolate drops.
- Press into a square tin lined with baking parchment (20cm x 20cm).
- Refrigerator for 3 hours until set.
- Melt 50g milk chocolate and drizzle over before sprinkling with 20g chopped hazelnuts.
- Return to the refrigerator for a further 20 minutes.