Chocolate ginger biscuits
The delicate scent of cocoa and the tangy taste of ginger blend together to make a delicious biscuit. They go perfectly with orange flavoured tea.
|For the dough:|
|170 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|50 g||unsweetened cocoa powder|
|50 g||chocolate chips|
|100 g||cold butter|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1 tsp||ginger powder|
- Place the sieved flour and the remaining ingredients in a bowl and quickly work everything to a smooth, firm dough.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface with a rolling pin and cut out biscuits in any shapes you like.
- Distribute the biscuits across the baking tray with plenty of space between each biscuit and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for approx. 15-18 minutes.