Chocolate crêpes with coffee cream
A recipe that will win over the hearts of coffee lovers.
|For the dough:|
|110 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|2 tbsp||cocoa powder|
|2 tbsp||melted butter|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|For the cream:|
|200 g||dark chocolate|
|6 tsp||Instant Espresso|
|3 tbsp||liquid cooking cream|
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Dissolve the coffee in 3 spoonfuls of boiling water, add to the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Add the sugar and fresh dairy cream.
- Place the flour, cocoa and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the beaten eggs, melted butter and milk.
- Mix well until the batter is uniform.
- Heat a buttered non-stick frying pan and pour in 3-4 spoonfuls of batter.
- Turn the crêpe so that both sides are both golden.
- Strew a few slices of banana on each crêpe, then fold or roll it and dust the top with cocoa powder.
- Serve on a dessert plate garnished with a flourish of the coffee cream.