These gluten free brownies are fudgy, chocolatey and will satisfy anyone's brownie craving.
|250 g (50% cocoa)||chocolate|
|100 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 tbsp (for the mold)||coconut oil|
|1 tbsp||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the chocolate and melt over a low heat. Allow it to cool.
- Break 2 eggs into a bowl and whisk. Pour in the melted chocolate.
- When the chocolate and eggs are fully combined, gradually add the sifted flour.
- Mix well until you have a smooth dough.
- Pour into a 15x15 cm baking tin greased with coconut oil and floured with flour.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes and serve.