Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake
Deliciously rich & chocolately, this bread and butter pudding will satisfy any sweet tooth.
Recipe created by Gluten Free Palate for Schär.
|1 package||Classico del Mastro Panettiere / Classic / Maestro Classic|
|1 cup||almond milk|
|1 tbsp (gf)||vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup||unsweetened cocoa powder|
|to taste||sugar powder|
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Grease a round metal Bundt cake pan, dust with cocoa.
- Set aside In an extra-large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla, sugar, and cocoa.
- Add bread cubes and fold until combined and well coated.
- Let sit for a minute, then fold again.
- Repeat until all the liquid is absorbed by the bread.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared Bundt cake pan and press to compact.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Loosen cake with a rubber spatula and flip onto a plate.
- Allow to cool to for another 5-10 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar, slice, and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Re-heat before serving.