Chocolate Bon Bons
These chocolate treats are delicious, and one is never enough!
|80 g||Choco Müsli|
|5||Petit – Biscotto classico|
|100 g||hazelnut cream|
|50 g||colourful chocolate lentils|
- Crush the biscuits and pour them into a bowl. Add the muesli.
- In a bain-marie, melt the spreadable cream with the chopped butter and mix.
- Pour into the bowl and use a spatula to combine the mixture (which will appear rather grainy).
- Add the colored sprinkles to the mixture. You can replace these sprinkles with dried fruit, chopped nuts or seeds if you prefer.
- Cut out small squares from cling film, about ten centimeters on each side and place a bit of dough the size of a walnut in the center.
- Close the cling film, forming a ball by working it with your hands. Repeat this procedure until you have 12 balls.
- Place in the fridge and let sit for at least 1 hour, then remove the cling film from the bon bons and serve.