Chocolate blitz cake
Lightening quick to make – and lightening quick for it to disappear! The delicious chocolate cake – ready in only 50 minutes!
|For the dough:|
|100 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|180 g||icing sugar|
|125 g||ground almonds|
|125 g||baking chocolate|
|150 g||butter at room temperature|
|1 package||baking powder|
|For the garnish:|
|a little bit of||icing sugar|
|1 package||Milly Gris & Ciocc|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a round cake tin (Ø 24 cm) and dust with flour.
- Melt the softened butter with the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Mix the baking powder with the sieved flour and add the eggs, sugar and almonds.
- Mix thoroughly everything together with the chocolate cream.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake on a middle shelf in the oven for approx. 40 minutes. Check that the cake is cooked through by piercing it with a wooden cocktail stick. When the stick comes out clean the cake is baked through and can be removed from the oven to cool.
- Remove the cooled cake from the tin, dust with icing sugar and decorate with Milly Gris & Ciocc batons.