Choco Chip Cookie cake
Try this delicious cake made of Choco Chip Cookies and mascarpone!
|250 g||Choco Chip Cookies|
|250 g||mascarpone cheese|
|100 g||icing sugar|
|200 ml||whipping cream|
|For the decoration:|
|as required||cocoa powder|
- Start with the cream; whisk mascarpone and icing sugar in to a smooth cream.
- Add the whipped cream and continue to whisk until the cream has become stiff.
- Pour the cream into a piping bag.
- Take a cake and sprinkle a circle of cream on the dish.
- Place the Choco Chip Cookies over the cream so they get fixed on the plate.
- Continue to build layers of cakes that you bind together with the mascarpone cream.
- Finish a layer of just the mascarpone cream in small tops.
- Stratify the cocoa powder over the tops of cream and leave it to cool off before serving.
- PS: This dessert is best the day after when the cakes have softened of the cream.