Chicken Breasts topped with crispy Herb Topping
These lemony chicken breasts with a crispy herb corn flakes topping go perfectly with salads or baked potato wedges. Enjoy these fresh flavours!
|25 g||Corn Flakes|
|4 (boneless)||chicken breasts|
|1 1/2 tsp||salt|
|75 ml||olive oil|
|1 tbsp||lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Sprinkle 1 ts(p) of salt on the chicken breasts.
- Heat 1 tb(sp) of olive oil in a ovenproof pan and cook the chicken breasts one minute both sides just to get them golden.
- Cut the lemon into half.
- Squeeze 1 tb(sp) of lemon juice and set aside.
- Slice the lemon and put the slices into the pan right underneath the chicken breasts.
- Put the parsley, 50 ml of olive oil, ½ ts(p) of salt, sugar and lemon juice into the food processor and run until smooth. Add corn flakes and let it run a little, just to get the corn flakes broken.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the herb sauce.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C for 25 minutes or until chicken breasts are well done.
- Serve with parsley leaves.