Chick pea soup
Here’s something delicious! A fine vegetable broth with garbanzo beans and pasta.
|400 g||Capelli d'Angelo|
|1 small||savoy cabbage|
|200 g||dried chick peas|
|250 g||tinned cooked chick peas|
|100 ml||white wine|
|½ l||vegetable stock|
|salt and pepper|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
- Soak chick peas overnight in water to cover.
- Heat the oil in a pot, and brown the finely chopped celery, carrot, peeled potato, cabbage and onion over a low flame.
- Add the chick peas, followed by the by leaves salt, pepper and white wine, and cook until the wine has evaporated.
- Dilute with the vegetable stock and continue to simmer for about 60 minutes.
- A few minutes before the end of cooking time, add the tomate cut into pieces and the pasta and cook for the length of time given on the packet.