Chia and linseed bread with Brazil nuts
A recipe for a gluten free bread that is full of wholesome ingredients!
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|500 ml||lukewarm water|
|3 tbsp||chia seeds|
|3 tbsp||Brazil nuts|
|For the decoration:|
|1 tbsp||sunflower seeds|
|1 tbsp||chia seeds|
|1 tbsp||sesame seeds|
|1||egg yolk for brushing|
- Mix the Schär Bread Mix flour and leaven together in a bowl and add the water.
- Mix the dough well, adding the chia seeds, linseed and the coarsely chopped Brazil nuts, little by little.
- Continue mixing until the dough is smooth and uniform.
- Pour the dough into a form greased with olive oil and dusted with Bread Mix, even the surface and cover with cellophane.
- Let rise for approx. 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, brush the surface of the bread dough with a lightly beaten egg or some extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and bake for approx. 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, turn out of the form and cool the bread on a rack.