Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best – that’s why this humble Chestnut Pie is the perfect treat for you to try baking!
|For the dough:|
|200 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|225 g||mashed chestnuts|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (top and bottom heat setting) and grease a round cake tin (24 cm wide) and dust with flour.
- Beat the egg whites and 50g of sugar until you achieve soft peaks.
- Beat the egg yolk with the remaining sugar to a frothy consistency. Add the sifted flour and chestnut rice.
- Then carefully fold in the egg white.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake in the oven for approx. 30 minutes.