A delicious, easy to make, fruit cake – perfect for a hot summer day ! And it can be made with any seasonal fruit you fancy.
|150 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|65 g||sour cream|
|250 g||pitted cherries|
- Crumb the butter into the flour, then add the sugar, salt and sour cream to make a supple pastry.
- Sugar the cherries according to taste.
- Divide the pastry into two round balls. Roll out and place the sugared cherries on top, then cover them with the other rolled out piece.
- Thinly butter the pastry and press together, then brush with egg.
- Bake in 180 °C oven until the bake is golden brown (about 20 minutes).