An excellent spring recipe, perfect with ripe in-season Marasca black cherries... mouth-watering!
|For the dough:|
|160 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|1 package||baking powder|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|500 g||pitted cherries cut in half|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a round cake tin (Ø 25 cm) and dust with flour.
- For the batter: Mix the egg and the egg yolk with a little sieved flour.
- Pour out the remaining sieved flour onto a work surface and distribute small pieces of butter onto the flour.
- Add the egg mixture and the buttermilk.
- Quickly work all the ingredients to a smooth dough and rest it in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, grease a cake tin and dust it with sugar.
- Place the dough in the cake tin and distribute cherries over the top.
- Bake in the oven.