|200 g||Classico del Mastro Panettiere / Classic / Maestro Classic|
|100 g||Alpine cheese (such as Gruyère), grated|
|2-3 tbsp||chopped chives|
|salt and pepper|
|50 g||melted butter|
|2 tbsp||chopped chives|
|2-4 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Cut the bread into cubes and toast it in the oven at 100° C for 15 minutes.
- Peel the onion and cut it into cubes. In a frying pan, heat the oil and sauté the onion.
- Let the bread cool and wet it with the milk. Add the onion, eggs, mountain cheese, flour and chives.
- Mix well with your hands. Season with salt and pepper. Let the dough sit for 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
- Shape the gnocchi by using two tablespoons, throw them in the water and bring them to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Drain the gnocchi carefully in a colander. Treat them delicately so as not to break them.
- Pour the browned butter over the gnocchi and sprinkle with chives.