Cheese is always a good idea. Especially when it’s Gluten Free and accompanied by our bread for dipping. This recipe is the new party pleaser.
|1||clove of garlic|
|1 cup||dry white wine|
|1/2 tsp||ground mustard|
|1 1/2 tbsp||lemon juice|
|1 tsp||black pepper|
|1/4 tsp||nutmeg, ground|
|220 g||Gruyere cheese, grated|
|220 g||Swiss cheese, grated|
- Crumble 1 bread slice very finely in a food processor or with a cheese grater.
- Rub a sauce pot with the garlic clove and then discard.
- Pour the white wine into the sauce pot and put over medium heat. Add the breadcrumbs. Whisk.
- Once the wine is hot, add the ground mustard, lemon juice, black pepper, and ground nutmeg.
- Turn the heat to low and add the Gruyere and Swiss cheese in small amounts. Whisk until smooth.
- Transfer the fondue to a fondue pot. Serve with cubes of the remaining bread, veggies, pear slices, Crackers, or any other favorite dippers.