A great gluten free option to serve as an apetizer or as a side dish!
|3 tbsp||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
- Start by carefully cleaning a medium-sized cauliflower, and divide into smaller pieces to make it easier for cooking.
- Next, cook the cauliflower for 15-25 miniutes and let cool.
- Mash the cauliflower pieces to obtain a puree.
- After that, progressively add three whole eggs, the Mix Pan and some salt to taste.
- Mix well to obtain a sticky consistency.
- If 3 tablespoons of flour are not enough, add more.
- The most important thing is to obtain the correct consistency.
- Finally, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the fritters.
- Aproximately one tablespoon of dough for one fritter, in this way they will be cooked on the inside and crispy on the outside.