|400 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|100 g||chestnut flour|
|10 g||sea salt|
|50 ml||olive oil|
|300 ml||lukewarm water|
|7 g||dry yeast|
|50 g||cashew nuts|
- Mix together in a bowl the chestnut flour, Bread Mix flour, salt and olive oil.
- Dissolve the yeast in the water, add the other ingredients and knead all together for approx. 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the very coarsely chopped cashews.
- Place the dough in a form for sandwich bread, cover and let rise at room temperature until its volume has doubled.
- Brush with a beaten egg (optional).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C, in an intermediate position, for approx. 45 minutes.
- Suggestion: to prevent the dough from drying out too much during baking, place a small recipient full of water in the oven.