Carrot, Yogurt and Honey Bun
With a delicate taste and delicious texture, this small gluten free bun is truly unique! Follow the steps below and enjoy the blend of carrots, yogurt, honey and the best gluten free flour!
|5 tbsp||lukewarm milk|
|1 1/2 tbsp||dry yeast|
|1 medium||shelled carrot|
|1 glass||unsweetened yoghurt|
|3 tbsp||sunflower oil|
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
- Mix the honey with the warm milk.
- Add the organic yeast to the mixture and leave for five minutes, until it’s foamy. Set aside.
- Beat the egg, carrot, yogurt, oil and salt in the food mixer until smooth.
- In another bowl, add the contents of the food mixer, the honey and yeast and the Mix Pane – Mix B Schär flour gradually, until the dough stops sticking to your hands.
- Knead the dough well and shape the buns, putting them in a non-stick tin.
- Cover the buns, and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Brush an egg yolk over the dough, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for approximately 45 minutes.