Carrot cake with chocolate
A classic recipe in a gluten and milk-free version so everybody can enjoy it! With its hot topping, this is a must on chilly days.
|For the dough:|
|300 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
|200 g||coconut milk|
|10 g||baking powder|
|For the topping:|
|100 g||coconut milk|
|70 g||powdered chocolate|
|70 g||cocoa powder|
|5 g||vanilla essence|
- Peel and chop the carrots into small pieces.
- Then, in a food processor beat the oil, eggs, chopped carrots and coconut milk.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly mix all the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Stir all ingredients in the food processor with a flat mixer for approx. 6 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour the batter into a 25cm greased and floured angel food tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 40 min.
- Allow to cool and remove from tin.
Prepare the topping:
- Put all the ingredients in a pan and stir constantly on a medium heat until smooth.
- Decorate the cake pieces with the topping.