Your party guests are going to go wild for these Carnival cookies. Easy to do and super tasty!
|80 g||brown sugar|
|200 g||Mix it! Universal|
|3 g||baking soda|
|50 g||colourful chocolate lentils|
|For the decoration:|
|100 g||colourful chocolate lentils|
- Preheat oven to 175°.
- In a large bowl, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter with electric mixer on medium speed or mix with spoon.
- Add one egg and mix.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, the mixture of butter and sugar and 80g of chocolate confetti.
- With a spoon, make 25g balls and put them on the oven tray with cookie sheet.
- Arrange them well spaced because they enlarge during cooking.
- Before baking add some chocolate confetti on each biscuit, and cook at 175° for 10 minutes or until light brown (center will be soft).
- Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.