Cannelloni stuffed with spinach
A gluten-free recipe full of flavour, and perfect for a family lunch or dinner.
|1||unconcentrated tomato purée|
- Cook the lasagna pasta according to the instructions on the package and set aside.
- In a pan, warm the spinach for some seconds in hot boiling water.
- Remove the spinach from the pan and squeeze out the water.
- Finally, chop the spinach and set aside.
- Warm the olive oil, fry the garlic until golden brown and add the spinach.
- Cook untill soft. Add the tofu and mix.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Put some filling in the pre-cooked pasta and roll it.
- Put all the cannelloni in a baking dish and cover with tomato sauce.
- Bake in oven for aproximately 15 to 20 minutes.