Cannelloni au gratin with Parma Ham, Pesto and Buffalo Mozzarella
This tasty recipe of gluten-free cannelloni prepared with dry lasagna pasta is absolutely delicious. Recipe by Marilia Cleto
|250 g||buffalo mozzarella|
|10 slices||Parma ham|
|250 g||unconcentrated tomato purée|
|200 g||white sauce|
|to taste||Parmesan cheese|
- Cook the sheets of lasagna in a wide pan, one by one, until just before the “al dente” point, laying them on a plastic wrap on a flat surface.
- Cover the bottom of a tin with tomato sauce, squash the buffalo mozzarella with a fork and mix it into the pesto sauce.
- On each sheet of lasagna pasta, lay a slice of Parma ham and the pesto sauce mixed with the bufalo mozzarela, rolling the pasta like cannelloni.
- Put the cannelloni over the tomato sauce, and finally, cover with béchamel sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Put in the oven at high temperature until the sauce bubbles, and the cheese is au gratin.