The Caesar salad is perfect for the whole family – it is a classic for a reason. This gluten free version with a tasty homemade dressing is ideal for hot summer days!
|4 slices||Classico del Mastro Panettiere / Classic / Maestro Classic|
|120 g||chicken breast|
|1 bag/sachet||salad sprouts|
|100 g||parmesan cheese flakes|
|1 pinch/es of||parsley, chopped|
|1/2||For the sauce:|
|1||clove of garlic|
|100 ml||olive oil|
|1 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
For the dressing:
- In a blender, add all the ingredients for the dressing (except for the cheese) and beat as to prepare mayonnaise.
- Finally, incorporate the grated Parmesan cheese and remove with the help of a spoon.
- Leave in the refrigerator to chill while preparing the salad.
For the salad:
- Dice the chicken breast.
- With a little bit of oil, fry the chicken in a pan until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the chicken with parsley and set aside.
- Cut the bread slices into cubes and bake at 200°C for approximately 5 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- Grate your parmesan cheese or cut into flakes (depending on your preference) and set aside.
- Wash and dry the lettuce.
- Place the lettuce in a bowl. Put the chicken, Parmesan cheese, and toasted bread cubes on top.
- Dress lightly with our dressing and the salad is ready!