Soft dough filled and folded with cabbage. Perfect for party guests, guaranteed to be a massive hit!
|3 tbsp||duck fat|
|salt and pepper|
|300 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|4 g||dry yeast|
|200 ml||warm milk|
|30 g||melted butter|
- Grate the cabbage, and then caramelize it with a little sugar in duck fat. Add the cabbage, mix thoroughly and season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar, and cook until browned.
- Mix the flour with the salt and dry yeast.
- Add the milk, egg and melted butter and bring to form a dough. Cover the dough and leave to rise for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the risen dough on a floured surface, layer with cabbage and then fold from left and then the right. Then add another layer of cabbage and fold from above and below, turn it over, cover and leave to rest for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes roll out the dough and repeat the previous steps.
- After the next 20 minutes, roll out the dough, form the scones and brush the top with beaten egg before baking at 175 °C for about 25 minutes.