Stop the press: here you go with the best homemade gluten free burger buns EVER!
|10 g||dry yeast|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|300 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
- Put the flour into a bowl.
- Stir in the yeast and salt.
- Pour in the water and olive oil.
- Knead for 5 minutes until smooth. Set aside, cover with a tea towel.
- Let the dough rise until it’s doubled in size.
- Heat the oven up to 200°C.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal-sized pieces on a flour-dusted surface and form buns.
- Let the buns rise for 15 minutes.
- Bake the buns for approx. 10 minutes.