The classic Austrian snack! With so many tasty raisins and candied fruit, making this doughnut delicious and nourishing!
|250 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|80 g||candied fruit|
|5 g||dry yeast|
|10 g||fresh yeast|
|150 ml||lukewarm water|
- Leave the raisins to soak in warm water with the rum for approximately half an hour.
- Mix the flour and dry yeast together and combine with the remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Dissolve the fresh yeast in some lukewarm water and mix well with the flour.
- Knead together with the remaining ingredients to form a smooth dough.
- Dry off the raisins and candied fruits, dust them with some fl our and fold into the dough.
- Grease a ring-shaped cake tin and dust with flour.
- Pour in the dough; cover it and leave to rise for approximately an hour in a warm place, then bake.